SAGE 50 ACCOUNTS
Sage 50 Accounts is the ideal tool for small to medium size businesses who need complete control and confidence in their finances, keep your cash flow healthy and helps you get paid on time. The Sage 50 suite covers all aspects of business finance from invoicing your customers & paying your suppliers, calculating and submitting VAT returns online, cashflow forecasting, and year-end accounts. Please contact us to see how Bowe Digital with over 20 years of experience of Sage systems can help you get up and running with Sage 50 as quickly and economically as possible and ensure that the system is tailored to your exact needs.
Sage 50 Accounts Features
- Choose from a wide selection of reports to suit the needs of your business.
- Easily customise your reports.
- Customise the way you view your software.
- Keep track of your products and services.
- Barcode Generation to control your stock.
- Manage your time with the integrated diary.
- Support for charities and non-profit organisations.
- Integrate with your online store (using Sage Pay).
- Set up an unlimited amount of companies (multi-company license required).
- Dashboards offer an at a glance overview of your finances, customers, suppliers and stock.
- Check your data for errors and keep your data safe by regularly using our backup feature.
- Manage your users and restrict access to different areas of the program.
- Set up a Chart of Accounts that’s suited to your business.
- Integrates with Sage 50 Payroll.
Sage 50 Accounts has two mobile apps that provide a wide range of features that can improve both efficency and organisation.
The first of these apps is Sage 50 Accounts Mobile Sales, this is fantastic for companies who need to manage their sales pipeline on the move. It helps you to manage your customer relationships, and make the best use of your time to create and close sales.
The second of these apps is Sage 50 Accounts Tracker, this is very useful for companies who need meaningful business insight on the go, such as how your business is performing all from just your smartphone. By cutting out the need to wait for reports or checking back with the office to get up-to-the-minute information, it helps to make quick, confident decisions about your business, by putting the supporting information in your hands.
- Share information in real time with your accountant via Sage Drive.
- Keep track of money going in and out of your business.
- See Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet Reports.
- Control budgets from key areas of your business.
- Bank reconciliation for up to date figures.
- Easily correct mistakes.
- Set up recurring transactions.
- Manage multiple payment methods including cash, cheque, card, direct debits and discounts.
- Process your Year End and Month End easily with step by step guides to help you along the way.
- Forecast your cash flow.
- Use the lock date feature to prevent users from posting transactions before a set date.
- Manage multiple currencies with the Foreign Trader module (additional charge applies).
- Built in VAT help centre.
- Automatically validate VAT returns with the VAT verifier.
- Prepare & reconcile VAT returns.
- Manage electronic VAT submissions - accredited by HMRC.
- Manage Flat Rate VAT and VAT Cash Accounting.
- ECSL management.
- Dashboard overview of supplier cash allocation, what's outstanding, who you owe money to and tasks for the day.
- Record purchase invoices in batches.
- See who you owe money and when each payment is due.
- Easy access to account activity and communications.
- Record all your communications in one place.
- Store all your supplier information in one place such as addresses, contacts and credit information.
- Process supplier refunds.
- Use a variety of reports to analyse your supplier debt, activity and performance.
- Quickly and easily search your customer records with our intelligent search feature.
- Use the stock wizard to easily calculate the value of stock.
- Perform stock takes and automatically update stock levels ensuring you have enough stock to fulfil orders as you go.
- Create invoices and quotes that automatically populate details of your products and services.
- Keep detailed records of products and services you sell.
- Easily remove products and services no longer sold from your stock list.
- Record the cost and sales for each product.
- Easily report on product profitability.
- View stock levels when raising an invoice or order.
- Be confident about stock levels at point of sale by importing stock take from Excel/CSV files.