Main Purpose of Job
- To manage software installations for Sage 50 and Sage 200 clients.
- To support software installations, including SAGE.
- To provide sales support, product demonstrations, and training.
- To provide an installation service for clients, which includes project managing the installation, tracking progress, providing training and consultancy, including marshalling the resources necessary to achieve a satisfactory installation.
- To receive support calls from customers and to work to resolve their queries.
- To support the sales process, both by phone and with site visits, including arranging product demonstrations, and pre-sale consultancy, as appropriate.
- To deal with customer complaints as and when they arrive.
- To arrange and carry out customer software upgrades when necessary.
- To ensure that in all dealings with both clients and internal team members our brand values are fully upheld.
- To carry out other functions in connection with the work of Bowe Digital as may from time to time be reasonably required. To assist with SAGE development design would also be an advantage. To provide telephone support on IT platforms and infrastructure would also be an advantage.
Desired skills and Experience
- Full knowledge of SAGE systems with accreditations
- Good understanding of business process, and system design.
- Project management
- Knowledge of Sage CRM would be an advantage
If you are interested in the position, please email your cv and covering letter to Karen Bowe at firstname.lastname@example.org.