As we kick off the new year many businesses are refreshing their business plans. But have you considered the crucial role that IT plays?
Whether your 2022 business planning starts in January, or the new financial year, it’s never too early or too late to think about how IT can support you in meeting your objectives.
Below are some examples of the many business areas and objectives our IT solutions and services can support:
- Hybrid/Remote Working – Covid-19 has accelerated, and in some instances forced, a move to remote or hybrid working. As a Microsoft Partner, we offer Microsoft 365 including Microsoft Teams – allowing you to work from anywhere and collaborate online.
- Disaster Recovery – In addition to Microsoft 365, we can help you protect the data you entrust to the cloud with Datto SaaS Protection for Office 365. A cloud-to-cloud backup product, Datto SaaS Protection offers an all-in-one backup, restore and export solution for Exchange Online, OneDrive and SharePoint Online. We provide business continuity and disaster recovery solutions at prices affordable to SMEs, so you can protect your business whatever the size.
- Business Continuity – As part of our Professional IT support, we utilise proactive monitoring software which is always analysing the performance of our customer’s system. This means that any faults are detected immediately and areas which could become an issue are resolved before our customers feel any impact. This often saves valuable time and mitigates the financial impact of any downtime or outages – supporting your business continuity.
- Increased Efficiency – We offer a range of cloud solutions and software to help you increase efficiency. This includes Draycir, a software which helps to reduce your workload by streamlining credit control and document management; Webexpenses, an award-winning cloud software for smarter expenses management; and our very own Bakery and Production Software (BaPS), which was designed to streamline and automate business management processes for bakeries, retailers, and wholesale food businesses.
- Cyber Security – Robust cyber security is essential to all businesses, and we offer a range of solutions. This includes support for Cyber Essentials, a government-backed scheme, which helps organisations defend against the most common cyber threats. In addition, many organisations, particularly those in heavily regulated sectors such as finance and defence, require those in their supply chain to demonstrate the security of their systems. Cyber Essentials can support you in evidencing and reassuring your customers that your cyber systems are secure.
Whether you are seeking to strengthen your business contingency plans, reinforce cyber security, streamline processes, improve productivity, or enhance communications – our IT solutions and services can help!
To find out how your IT software and systems can better help you achieve your business ambitions, contact our team.