Part of the fabric of our business are the strategic partnerships we establish that help us to continue to deliver the best products and services to our clients. In addition, relationships with proactive organisations who share the common goal of raising the profile and performance of our region is a top priority for us.
So, with that in mind, we are delighted to announce that we are now members of the North East Automotive Alliance. This sector is a significant contributor to the economy of our region, so we are passionate and privileged to be involved as members. We already have a significant number of clients in this sector, so we are keen to develop on that for the future.
Here are some of the objectives of the NEAA:
- A network to sharing best practice, benchmarking and solving common problems
- Access to business excellence, skills and training
- Driving innovation and adoption of new technologies & processes
- A focal point for collaborative projects and access to funding
- A voice for the sector & interface with Government bodies
- Promoting the sector regionally, nationally and internationally
- Align to regional and national strategic objectives (i.e. Re-shoring)
Having been in business for over 25 years in the North East, we have seen the expansion of this sector and how the supply chain has evolved. With an interesting political and commercial landscape ahead, it is vital we continue to promote and develop the opportunities, skills and people involved in this innovative sector.