Bakery & Production Software from Bowe (BaPS)
We’ve been developing bakery software for almost 20 years here at Bowe, and bakeries across the country are using our bespoke BaPS software to help run their businesses today.
Have a look at this short video to see how Dave used BaPS to streamline his bakery. See how good it could be for your business too.
Key features of BaPS software:
- Repeat order processing
- Set up and automate repeat orders for daily, weekly and other customer timetables as required
- Rapid order entry
- Intuitive daily and weekly order entry routines display scheduled orders for quick and easy processing
- Call scheduling
- Contact management feature enables you to quickly validate daily order quantities with customers
- Production planning
- Schedule as far ahead as you need to, and across multiple shifts
- Allergens and nutrition information
- Manage statutory data in-house, import supplier lists and quickly produce data sheets.
- Route maintenance
- Print delivery notes and invoices in round and drop order
- Customer records
- Store key data, define pricing, discounts and manage account status’, e.g. ‘Account on hold’ and ‘Credit limit exceeded’
- Flexible pricing
- Configure price lists by customer, customer group, individual product and product group
- Supply contracts management
- Define customer specific product availability lists
- Order history
- A complete audit trail also facilitates reprinting of delivery notes and invoices
- Integrated with Sage 50 Accounts and Sage 200
- Synchronise customer data, and batch update invoices and credit notes when needed e.g. daily, weekly or monthly
- Data accessibility
- Export data to Microsoft Excel for analysis, and Microsoft Outlook to bulk email invoices
For bakery software you can count on call Lorraine McGill our Operations Director on 0191 2141752 or email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
#Bowe #WeMakeITHappen #ITSupportNewcastle